The ClamSeal™ the instant inflatable boat repair can repair splits and tears up to 90mm in length without the use of any hand tools, or adhesive. ClamSeal™ is a patented glue-less repair system and instantly repairs small tears or splits in inflatables above or below the waterline - regardless of the fact that the material may be wet.
The system works by using two half "shells" that screw together tightly, using the inflatable material itself as a water and air-tight seal. It is quick and easy to fit and effects an immediate repair which can keep your inflatable boat, family and friends safely afloat and underway until a more permanent repair can be made.
- Requires no adhesive or tape
- Can be used or below the waterline
- Can be used on wet materials
- Provides an instant repair
- Re-usable again and again
1) Open the ClamSeal™ and insert the base plate into the split.
2) Pull the plates of the ClamSeal™ together, across the split, using the lanyard.
3) With the 2 plates pulled together, simply hand-tighten the nut for a Clam-tight seal!
4) Reinflate and your safe to continue on your way!Quick and easy to fit